- Pan American ChampionshipsCapping off an incredible week of cyclocross racing for the FinKraft Junior Cycling Team.
- European Championships, NamurAnother iconic course, one of the most technical courses in Belgium.
- KoppenbergcrossIt all came together for Team FinKraft. A day we will never forget.
- Finley Aspholm: Riding with the Best at KoppenbergcrossTeam rider Finley Aspholm on riding the Koppenbergcross Elite women’s race.
- AJ August: When the Plan Works OutAJ August describes his race at the Maasmechelen World Cup for Velonews.
In 2015, the FinKraft Junior Development Program was born with the goal to create an elite junior cyclocross team capable of competing at the highest level of the sport nationally and internationally.
Our mission is to cultivate accomplished student athletes into elite world-class competitors while also supporting their development into strong, independent adults by coaching them to perform under pressure, build resilience, and ultimately, achieve top-tier results to carry them to the highest levels of the sport and life.
Roanoke, VA: September 17-18
Rochester, NY: September 24-25
Charm City Cross
Baltimore, MD: October 1-2
World Cup Tabor
Tabor, CZE: October 23
Mason, OH: October 22-23
World Cup Maasmechelen
Maasmechelen, BEL: October 30
Koppenbergcross – Melden
Oudenaarde, BEL: November 1
Pan American Championships
Falmouth, MA: November 4
Namur, BEL: November 5
Really Rad Festival of Cyclocross
Falmouth, MA: November 5-6
The Northampton International
Northampton, MA: November 12-13
North Carolina Grand Prix
Hendersonville, NC: November 19-20
USA National Championships
Hartford, CT: December 1-3
BEL: December 26 – January 9
Support the Program
FinKraft Junior Cycling Team is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.