- Koksijde and Superprestige GullegemFantastic results for the team on iconic race courses
- Finley Aspholm: Learning from ExperienceTeam rider Finley Aspholm has published a post on Velonews about her time racing as part of EuroCrossAcademy during the “kerstperiode.”
- What a YearWe are now starting a very busy second part to the season with the Christmas block, then two more World Cups, and finally the World Championships.
- Haylee Johnson: Soaking Up the Belgian AmbianceTeam rider Haylee Johnson has published a post on Velonews about her experience at the Diegem SuperPrestige and Kerniel-Borgloon races in Belgium.
- AJ August Wins US National ChampionshipAugust dominated the men’s junior 17-18 contest by riding solo for the second half of the race.
In 2015, the FinKraft Junior Development Program was born with the goal to create an elite junior cyclocross team capable of competing at the highest level of the sport nationally and internationally.
Our mission is to cultivate accomplished student athletes into elite world-class competitors while also supporting their development into strong, independent adults by coaching them to perform under pressure, build resilience, and ultimately, achieve top-tier results to carry them to the highest levels of the sport and life.
Roanoke, VA: September 17-18
Rochester, NY: September 24-25
Charm City Cross
Baltimore, MD: October 1-2
World Cup Tabor
Tabor, CZE: October 23
Mason, OH: October 22-23
World Cup Maasmechelen
Maasmechelen, BEL: October 30
Koppenbergcross – Melden
Oudenaarde, BEL: November 1
Pan American Championships
Falmouth, MA: November 4
Namur, BEL: November 5
Really Rad Festival of Cyclocross
Falmouth, MA: November 5-6
The Northampton International
Northampton, MA: November 12-13
North Carolina Grand Prix
Hendersonville, NC: November 19-20
USA National Championships
Hartford, CT: December 9-11
BEL: December 26 – January 9
Support the Program
FinKraft Junior Cycling Team is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.